I'm sure that most of you know by now that John Frieda is one of my favorite brands, and makes some of my very favorite products. My hair is naturally very coarse, curly and frizzy, and John Frieda products are some of the only things that work for my hair. Recently, we got the chance to check out the new Sleek Finish Vent Brush, and it has quickly become one of my favorites.
- Deep-shine silicone strips create shine, smooth flyaway hair and help reduce frizz.
- Silicone lasts for the life of the product.
- Tourmaline - 100% crushed gemstones release natural IONS for intense shine.
- IONS help flatten hair's cuticle layer, leaving hair looking shiny and reducing frizz.
- Use with the John Frieda® Full Volume Dryer to increase benefits.
- Vents allow airflow from dryer to reach hair for faster drying and styling.
This is a really great brush. I honestly didn't believe that a brush could help with frizz, but this one really does! I absolutely lobe this brush and I feel like it really cuts down on my blow drying time and also my frizz issues. It is a very well made hair brush and I am sure that it is going to last quite a long time. It's also a great deal at around $13. You can check out the brush here: http://www.johnfrieda.com/en-US/ProductDetail/Hair-Care/Styling-Tools/Sleek-Finish-Vent-Brush