Tater is seven (and a half, don't you forget it!), and he really enjoyed this game. We got the version for Nintendo 3DS, and he has been taking it everywhere with him! The premise of the game is pretty self explanatory, you're on a quest for cool stuff with Phineas and Ferb! There are tons of different "levels" or "worlds" to explore, like an underwater cavern, an ancient lost temple, the moon, and more. You're on a quest, collecting stuff for the Museum of Cool! How fun is that?!
The game itself is easy to navigate through, and I really like the fact that it is rated E for everyone. Sometimes I do let Tater play "older" kids games, but Bean is always over his shoulder, so I like the fact that he can play this one and I don't have to worry about what little brother is going to see! You can find Phineas and Ferb's Quest For Cool Stuff on most consoles, including XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo 3DS, as well as Nintendo Wii.
Here's a little more info about the game:
Join the clever stepbrothers, Phineas and Ferb, as they travel to out-of-this-world places in their latest invention, the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron). The A.T.T. is an upgradeable, customizable, super-cool amphibious ride that brings the boys to temples, caverns and even the moon in their hunt for lost loot to display in their backyard Museum of Cool. Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff features many of the fan-favorite characters from the hit TV show, including Perry the Platypus, aka secret Agent P, Candace, Isabella, Buford, Baljeet, and the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz, who is determined to unleash his latest creation, the “get-rid-of-cool-stuff-inator” on the Tri-State Area.
Multiple Gameplay Modes:
- Exploration Mode: Switch on-the-fly between ambitious innovator Phineas and silent, but stoic “Man of Action” Ferb, as they explore an ancient lost temple, underwater caverns and more in search of treasure!
- Build, upgrade and customize the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron), then take it on treasure-seeking adventures around the world.
- Action Mode: Transform Perry from mild-mannered pet to super-secret Agent P, and battle to save the Tri-State Area from the bumbling Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
- Original Storyline: Experience four intertwining episodes filled with witty humor and wacky adventures.
- Museum of Cool: View the loot collected inside including the lost Atlantis hieroglyph, caveman’s first stone wheel, floating baby head, and much more.
Check out the awesome trailer for another inside look at this great game:
Click here if you would like even more info on this awesome game, including where to buy!
We received a review copy of this game in exchange for our honest review. No monetary compensation was given, and all opinions are our own, as always.