We received a sample product in order to conduct this review. All opinions are our own, and no monetary compensation was received.
The product we are reviewing today is a part of our Healthy Holidays series, and boy is it a good one! We were lucky enough to get the chance to check out the Oral-B Black 7000 Electric Toothbrush with Smart Guide. This is not your ordinary toothbrush! Check out a little bit about this bad boy:
It’s what happens when German engineers have a zero tolerance for plaque. It accelerates to top speed faster than a high performance sports car. Seven independent functions. Up to 800 brush movements per second. Designed by Braun, it truly is engineered to perform.
- Six High-Performance Brushing Modes: Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Whitening, Massage, Sensitive and Tongue Cleaning.
- Sophisticated pressure-sensor technology alerts you if you’re brushing too hard and automatically decelerates the pulsation and oscillation speeds of the brush head.
- Wireless SmartGuide gives you real-time information about brushing modes, times and areas.
- Specially designed seals and gaskets keep the Oral-B Black water tolerant to 500 millibars of pressure.
- Made of different high-tech materials like silicon, the black travel case protects all of its vital technology.
- Designed by the engineers at Braun, it removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual brush.
- Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide.
Okay, first of all, can we just say, look at this thing? Leave it to the folks at Oral-B to make a toothbrush look sexy! I mean come on, have you ever seen a toothbrush look this good? Let's talk technology. This toothbrush really packs a punch with 40,000 pulsations and 8,800 oscillations per minute. It also comes with the Smart Guide wireless display that provides step by step feedback while you brush your teeth. The Black 7000 also has indicator bristles, so that you can be sure to replace your bristles every three months, as dentists recommend. This toothbrush even has pressure sensor technology that tells you if you are brushing too hard, and can slow the toothbrush down for you!
Our reviewer has been using the Oral-B 7000 for a couple of weeks now, and it really is an amazing product. It does a great job of cleaning and is very thorough. If you have a hard time getting your back teeth or your gum line really clean, this is definitely the toothbrush for you. It will leave your teeth feeling cleaner and your mouth feeling fresher than ever before, and that is huge. The carrying case is awesome, especially if you travel often. It's also a really nice extra that this toothbrush comes with three replacement heads, so you don't have to worry about changing them out for awhile. So far, the battery life has been outstanding, and we have no complaints there. All in all, this toothbrush is top of the line, and a very good deal. If you are looking for a great product that is well worth the money spent, this is the one for you.
The Oral-B Black 7000 Electric Toothbrush with Smart Guide is available for purchase online or at local retail stores for an MSRP of $219.00. To purchase the Oral-B Black 7000 for yourself or someone on your gift list, or just to learn more, visit http://www.oralb.com/, and make sure to "like" Oral-B on Facebook! For even more, check out the video below!