We recently got the chance to check out a great DVD from the "What's In The Bible" series. We really enjoyed the Volume Ten: "Jesus Is The Good News" episode. In case you were wondering, these DVDs are from the creator of Veggie Tales, so you can already know that it is going to be something that kids are going to really enjoy. If you haven't watched the other videos in the series, don't worry. There is a quick recap at the beginning to explain everything that has happened so far. That was really helpful for my boys, who were not familiar with this series before this episode.
Here are just a few of the things you can expect to learn with this video:
- Overview of God’s plan in the Old Testament
- How Jesus arrives at the perfect time
- Why God waited 400 years between the Old & New Testament
- Clear presentation of the Gospel
- Short history lesson about Greeks & Romans (Homeschoolers will love this)
- Easy to understand explanation of the different Jewish groups
- Very simple explanation of sin – Kids will even comprehend
- Differences between promises in the Old & New Testament
This DVD comes with two different videos, each one teaches a lot in a very engaging and energetic way that kept my boys interest all the way until the end. This dvd can really build a good foundation for your children to learn about the Bible and it's teachings. My boys have been asking to watch over and over again, and that makes me happy. Each time I know that these lessons are sinking in for them over and over again.
Want to check it out? Look:
We really enjoyed this DVD and I know that you and your kiddos will too! If you would like to check it out, visit http://www.familychristian.com. They have so many great educational dvds, books, and games, they can keep my kiddos busy for months! You won't regret it, I promise!