Time to get mushy. One of the biggest things that I hate about not having my mom here is not having anyone to ask for parenting advice. That especially applies to medical advice when something happens to one of the boys. Sometimes, I still feel like a brand new mommy, not really knowing what to do and when to go to the doctor, when to stay home and wait it out, you know the deal...
Enter the GreatCall Urgent Care App! Perfect for moms like me, the GreatCall Urgent Care app gives you access to doctors and nurses 24 hours a day, seven days a week! You can use the symptom checker, you can check out the medical dictionary, and if that is not enough, you can talk to a nurse live! If the nurse can't help you, you'll be connected to a board-certified doctor who can give you advice as well!
The FREE GreatCall Urgent Care app allows you to:
- Call and talk with a nurse or doctor, whenever you need, even if you become sick in the middle of the night as they are available 24/7
- Get health-related assessments, general health information, diagnosis or even a prescription
- Have access to an easy-to-understand medical dictionary
- Research your symptoms with the medical symptom checker tool.
It’s particularly convenient to use this tool when:
- You simply don’t have time to run to the doctor,
- You need medical advice when your physician or Urgent Care is closed or unavailable
- You don’t feel totally comfortable discussing your symptoms in person with your normal doctor
- You want to save money. (The app is free, and calls are only $3.99. Much less expensive than a doctor’s bill or co-pay!)
- You have a quick on-set of symptoms
I can think of about a hundred different times this app would have come in handy for us! Hmmm, does anyone remember just a little less than a month ago when we had to drive in the dark in a town we didn't know in the middle of the night to take Bean to the ER in Pigeon Forge after he bloodied his nose in the play land? Wouldn't it have been so much easier to have just called a nurse and had them tell me that nothing was wrong!? Sigh. Yes. But instead, we sat in the hospital for three hours to have them tell me nothing was wrong!
I seriously think this is a great app, and I am very happy to have it as an option when something goes wrong, as it often does in my household! I know that we're all busy, we're all constantly juggling, and this app is just a little extra peace of mind that if something goes wrong, you can get it taken care of super fast!
The fine folks behind the GreatCall Urgent Care App are giving one lucky Flip Out Mama reader a $25 iTunes or Google Play gift card to use towards medical calls, or anything else that strikes your fancy! Enter below on the Rafflecopter to win, and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway