I like to consider myself to be a pretty financially responsible person. I am always looking for new ways to spend less on things that you have to buy that way I can keep more of my money to spend on the things I want.Once area that I am able to see the most savings is in the area of grocery shopping. We can't get away from buying food, but we can learn ways to spend less. Here is the 3 step process I used to use to make sure I was spending the least amount of money on my grocery bill each week.
- Create a Menu Plan. This is the best way to know what you will need to buy each week. Having a menu keeps me from buying those unnecessary things that catch my attention when I am cruising the grocery store aisles.
- Check the Store Ads. I like to check more than one store to see what they are offering on sale that week. I make my shopping list based on what I need and who has the best price this week.I also make sure to check all of my local drug stores. They carry food too, and lots of times they have THE best prices.
- Gather your coupons. Once I know what I will buy, I look for coupons that will work on those items to save even more of my money.
- Price comparisons for the best deals at your local stores.
- Search for deals on what you need.
- Personalize the deals you want to see, so you never miss a deal on the products you love.
- Shopping list with available coupons and sharing options.
- Complete sale details, including sale prices and and available coupons that reveal the deepest discount.
- Hand selected sale information, inputted weekly by Top Grocery Store Experts.